Monday, November 28, 2016

GRACE VANDERWAAL - BEAUTIFUL THING SONG LYRICS

You think that you know my heart, And you probably do, So I'm always with you
I could stay with you for hours, In an empty room, Never get bored, Never have nothin' to do
You're my other half, You're what makes me me, What makes me smile, When I fall down and can't get back, get back,get back up, On my feet

You're a beautiful thin', We're a beautiful thin' together, Even when the weather is low
You're a beautiful thin', We're a beautiful thin' together, Even when the weather is low
We can find the rainbow, Up in the sky, You'd say don't you cry, it's all gonna be alright, That's a beautiful thin'

Make hours into seconds together, The weight of the world feel like a feather, 'Cuz we're holdin' it right in our hands
You're my other half, What makes me me, What makes me smile, When I fall down and need to get back up on my feet
You're a beautiful thin', We're a beautiful thin' together, Even when the weather is low
We can find the rainbow, Up in the sky, You'd say don't you cry, it's all gonna be alright, No, it's all gonna be alright, That's a beautiful thin'

No comments:

Post a Comment