Monday, November 28, 2016

GRACE VANDERWAAL - I DON'T KNOW MY NAME SONG LYRICS

I don't know my name, I don't play by the rules of the game, So you say I'm just tryin', Just tryin'
So I heard you are my sister's friend, You get along quite nicely
You ask me why I cut my hair, And changed myself completely

I don't know my name, I don't play by the rules of the game, So you say I'm just tryin', Just tryin'
I went from bland and popular, To joinin' the marchin' band
I made the closest friends, I ever have in my lifetime

I am lost tryin' to get found, In an ocean of people, Please don't ask me any questions
There'll be a valid answer, I'll just say
That I don't know my name, I don't play by the rules of the game
So you say I'm just tryin', Just tryin'

I now know my name! I don't play by the rules of the game
So you say, I'm not tryin', But I'm tryin', To find my way

No comments:

Post a Comment