Monday, December 26, 2016

DVBBS / CMC$ / GIA KOKA - NOT GOING HOME SONGLYRICS

DVBBS / CMC$ / GIA KOKA - NOT GOING HOME SONGLYRICS

Ain’t I lost to your eyes Ever to your fire, Tell me where you going, Tell me where you out tonight, I go out laserlights, when you’re by my side, Everything I do know, Just tell me if you’re out tonight, Oh I’ve been dancing on my own, on my own, As long as you’re looking, I don’t feel alone, This music just been going on, going on, But as long as you’re looking, I’m not going home

Oh I’ve been dancing on my own, on my own, As long as you’re looking, I don’t feel alone, This music just been going on, going on, But as long as you’re looking, I’m not going home, I’m not going home, I’m not going home, We’re still up so late out, deep down in the night, Even when the lights down, Tell me if you’re looking out, I go out laserlights, if you come around

Everything I do now, Just tell me if you’re out tonight, Tonight you know, I’m up in the air, Lonely firefly, I know oh, you’re going somewhere, Don’t…don’t leave me there, Oh I’ve been dancing on my own, on my own, As long as you’re looking, I don’t feel alone, This music just been going on, going on, But as long as you’re looking, I’m not going home

Oh I’ve been dancing on my own, on my own, As long as you’re looking, I don’t feel alone, This music just been going on, going on, But as long as you’re looking, I’m not going home, I’m not going home, I’m not going home, Oh I’ve been dancing on my own, on my own, As long as you’re looking, I don’t feel alone (I’m not going home), This music just been going on, going on, But as long as you’re looking, I’m not going home, NickyRomero, NickyRomero


No comments:

Post a Comment