Wednesday, January 4, 2017

AXERO/ STERKOL/ ELLENA SOULE - CAN'T LET YOU GO SONGLYRICS (ORIGINAL MIX)

AXERO/ STERKOL FEAT.ELLENA SOULE - CAN'T LET YOU GO SONGLYRICS (ORIGINAL MIX)

I can’t seem to think of a better way to spend the day, Than to have you in my arms, From the moment, And I won’t ever let go of you, So promise you’ll never let me go

Don’t you ever let me go my dear, I want you here in my arms forever, Don’t you dare leave me alone here, We have bond that can’t be severed

I can’t seem to think of a better way to spend the day, Than to have you in my arms, From the moment, And I won’t ever let go of you, So promise you’ll never let me go

Don’t you ever let me go my dear, I want you here in my arms forever, Don’t you dare leave me alone here, We have bond that can’t be severed


No comments:

Post a Comment