Wednesday, January 4, 2017

OUTAMATIC FEAT.FOXES - BETTER LOVE SONGLYRICS OUTAMATIC REMIX

OUTAMATIC FEAT.FOXES - BETTER LOVE SONGLYRICS OUTAMATIC REMIX

Show me love,better love, Show me love,better love, I cried myself to sleep again, You lie right there, but I've learned nothing, I do my best to ease your pain, And here we are, but we've learned nothing, And it's killing me, When I'm in your arms, I forget the darker days, And it's haunting me
These feet of mine, Won't let me march away, Don't ask me how, But I always thought that, we could have a better love, When you lay me down, I forget that all I want is a better love, Show me a better love

Show me a better, better love, Show me a better love, Show me a better, better love, I hurt myself again today, You lie right there, and you say nothing, I do my best to leave this pain, But here we are, and we've learned nothing, And it's killing me, When I'm in your arms, I forget the darker days

And it's haunting me, These feet of mine, Won't let me march away, Don't ask me how, But I always thought that, we could have a better love, When you lay me down, I forget that all I want is a better love, Show me a better love, Show me a better, better love, Show me a better love, Show me a better, better love

And it's killing me, When I'm in your arms, I forget the darker days, And it's haunting me, These feet of mine, Won't let me march away


No comments:

Post a Comment