Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Just an update for this week

Someone just commented because of the request page which disappeared. An awesome innovation for this blog was given!! Thank you very much!! There’s a reason of course: this week was my birthday and a week of going on holiday with my family. Normally I’m pretty busy completing requests for visitors, but as I have no laptop or PC available on holiday, I’m not able to do any requests. I hope you understand.

From Friday/Saturday on, feel free to request the translations of the songs you like (the request page will be back again, so please make use of it!!) Take note of the restrictions before you do, please. I’ll be working on the innovation but as long as isn’t completed, please use the request page.

From August 26 on, the request page will be paused too. This break will be until Saturday. Because I’ll be starting college again (week of introduction, camping).

Just an update for this week
Japanese lyrics

No comments:

Post a Comment