Monday, December 3, 2018

LiSA - Akai wana (who loves it?) English lyrics/translation

Soredemo anata ni hikarete shimatta
Monogatari no haguruma wa tsumerareru
Sweetest Show
Even so I got captivated by you.
The gears of the story are continuing
Sweetest Show

Shisen hagurakasare jikangire
Kyou mo kono mama I don't touch
Kitai nanka shitatte munashii dake
Humming ni shita I don't care
Dodging looks, I'm out of time.
Today again, like this, I don't touch.
I somewhat expected it, only the emptiness.
I was humming, I don't care.

Anata dou mo tsurenai kara
Watashi no kokoro wa maigo na no ni
"suki" tte iwarete shimattara
Kurakura omowazu sode wo tsukamu
I'll be with you!
You somehow won't take me along,
Even though my heart is so lost.
If it'd be called "I love you",
I'd get dizzy, without thinking about it, I'd grasp the sleeves.
I'll be with you!

Baka mitai!
Icchokusen no ai nante hoshigatte
Sakendemo todoku hazu nanka nai no ni
Risei to mae no shinjitsu mo nakunacchau na
Kodoku no kaabu egaku
Like a fool!
Wanting something like a straight love,
even if I'd scream, it wouldn't be able to reach you.
I would loses sense and the reality before my eyes. 
I write a curve of sadness.

Soredemo anata ga yasashiku nadeta
Nagai kami zutto mada kirazu ni irunda yo
Kono yozora ni kuchizuke wo
Itsuka waraibanashi ni nare
Even so, you stroked it gently,
The long hair is still there, uncut.
Kissing this starry sky,
become a story to laugh about one day.

Setsunai wa chigirechatteita
Ito no kazu dake uso wo shinjite
The pain became chopped off.
only the amout of threads, believe in the lies.

Trust me, I've been alright
Trust you, you're foolish
Just lost in the true heart
dadadadadadadadada!

___________________________
Lyrics reproduced by ear, translation and lyrics can't be fully trustworthy. No official lyrics are published at the moment.




LiSA - Akai wana (who loves it?) English lyrics/translation
Japanese lyrics

from New Song Lyrics

Dancing Lyrics LiSA - Akai wana (who loves it?) English lyrics/translation

No comments:

Post a Comment